Something that slightly bothered me
Wednesday i met up with a friend of mine and her friends, it was fun but that is just back story lol. We hung out till about 10 or so and i made my way home and from where we were hanging out it was like a 30 minute drive for me.
So to the meet of the story, i was trying to find something on the radio to listen to and one of those talk radio shows came on and a lady was answering a question for a guy that had e-mailed her. He wanted to know how to get out of the friendzone. First she went on this talk that you can’t and the only way to not be in the friendzone was to never let yourself become friends with the girl that you might be interested in. She then said the only way out was to be kind of jerk and just not act like her friend again.
Ok, so yeah i’m kind of that guy that gets thrown into the friendzone pretty easily by girls. I don’t know if it’s just because i don’t like being the superficial jerk that makes a choice about her a girl based off her looks rather then getting to know her before i make any sort of attempt to date them. And i guess just not being that confident of a guy so there’s that.
I just hated her answer, it just seemed wrong. Right? Would it be better to make your intentions known right off the bat based of physical before anything else?
- campbelltrain answered: I wouldn’t make them know based on physical attributes at all. And I don’t think it’s impossible to get out of that ‘zone’ either….
- kingofsiam answered: IMHO everybody’s different and its totally possible to go from friend to something more. I think it’s best to be honest abt how you feel.
- putthatinyourtumblr answered: Too many try to make dating a formula, and that will never work. My theory re relationships: more communication=better. Esp w/expectations.
- jittermoose answered: Thats a pretty crappy answer alright. Only problem is, from where I’m sitting there really isn’t a way out unless she decides she fancies you
- leave-our-fears-behind answered: acting like a jerk is how NOT to get a girl…idk what that woman was talking about
- mmegasaurass reblogged this from thepixelatednerd
- femgeta likes this
- jaygotjokes likes this
- 777joshleon answered: Don’t compromise the good aspects of yourself for the sake of an ignorant persons companionship. REAL WOMEN eventually want REAL MAN. Stay u.
- ntrovrtdninja likes this
- mercurymaiden likes this
- cccandid likes this
- mka9 answered: i liked your blog couse you’ve shared cool artwoork from other places, and that was really cool from you, but lately,
- kaihals answered: that’s really dumb. three out of the four guys i have dated were friends with me first. it depends on your relationship with that person.
- dcspinner answered: I believe that is a wrong answer. Maybe ask them out on a date before getting to know them so you get to know them on the date. maybe?
- moviebully reblogged this from thepixelatednerd and added:
- moviebully answered: I hate it when they give that answer. I know exactly what you mean and I resent the fact that it’s the expected norm.
- blood-and-lust likes this
- forgingsword answered: I used to get thrown in the friend-zone a lot & I’ve now kinda learned, if a girl LIKES ya, you wont just be a ‘friend’. If not, friend-zone
- thepixelatednerd posted this